If you have a company that is involved in importing or exporting goods to or from the United States or somewhere else in the world – chances are that you might need some type of international shipping services. If you just infrequently ship small quantities of items overseas, then air shipping might be the most viable option for you, but if you are importing or exporting larger quantities of goods, or are doing very regular shipments, it is likely you may need a more economical type of transportation – and typically companies turn to sea shipping for just this purpose.
Whether you are importing or exporting goods, sea 중국배대지 shipping is an excellent way to transport your cargo worldwide. When you ship by sea, the goods you are importing or exporting can be transported in a shipping container or on pallets, in drums, or in refrigerated containers, depending on the type of items you are shipping. There are special ocean carriers that transport bulk cargo worldwide and different sized shipping containers are available including 20 ft. and 40 ft. containers, depending on the amount of goods you are transporting.
Whether you are interested in shipping clothing, jewelry, fine art, antiques, furniture, electronics, auto parts, coffee beans, or food items that require a stable temperature, an experience cargo shipping company can help you pack and secure your goods and effectively move your cargo from your desired port of origin to a specified final destination.
Before you hire a professional cargo shipping agency to assist you with your importing or exporting business, make sure you find out some important information about the shipping agency so that you make a good choice. Here are 7 questions to ask while you are looking for a dependable cargo shipper.
- Are you bonded and insured? Make sure that the cargo shipping company that you are working with is bonded and insured.
- Are you licensed by the United States Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)? If you are hiring a US Cargo shipping company, you will want to know whether they are licensed by the US FMC.
- Do you have an in-depth understanding of international customs regulations and import and export procedures?
- Do you have experience packing, loading, and securing shipping containers so that the content arrives safely and intact?
- Do you offer door to door pick-up and delivery of cargo?